Whether you would like to earn a certificate and enhance your credibility or specialize in an area of your current career with an associate degree, Kirtland has created programs geared toward your success.
- transfer, transfer, transfer
- quickly and comfortably earn a certificate
- apply technical training toward an associate’s degree
- impress employers with your hands-on experience
Staff members at Kirtland have their fingers on the pulse of employment trends and continually improve program elements to match those trends. Kirtland delivers a priceless education for a reasonable investment in your future in these areas.
Academic Programs and Related Information
Program requirements (college catalog)
The academic assessment page Includes:
- General Education Core Competencies
- Student Outcome Assessment for Occupational Programs
- Program Review of Instructional Programs
Starting a program of study that will eventually lead to successfully obtaining a degree or certificate takes careful planning. You need the guidance of an academic advisor to be assured you are on the right track to a meaningful career. Visit our Academic Advising page for information on how to get help deciding.