BUSINESS & MARKETING
Phone: (989) 275-5000, ext. 284 | Fax: (989) 275-6727 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to get down to business? Want to be part of one going up? Get your Business and Marketing degree at Kirtland and you’ll have the background you need to thrive in today’s morphing marketplace.
The business degrees and certificates at Kirtland will give you the practical knowledge and employment skills you need to succeed whether you want to start your own business or just take one class to learn about a specific topic.
Kirtland’s business degrees will help you:
- develop decision-making, problem-solving and forward-thinking skills with an emphasis on management, communications and marketing
- leave Kirtland Community College with solid job skills and the tools you need for handling the demands of business
- be ready to pursue a career in a surprisingly large number of areas from customer service all the way up to corporate management
Kirtland Community College’s business programs are designed to give you the tools you need to succeed in a rapidly evolving business climate. Kirtland’s business courses focus on management, marketing and business communications. They will make you a better decision-maker and problem-solver.
If you want to thrive in today’s business world, courses from Kirtland Community College will look great on your resume. Kirtland students are smart and savvy. You will be able to choose from a long list of diverse positions in a variety of fields including accounting, advertising, finance, marketing and public administration.
If you want to own a business, Kirtland Community College will give you exactly what you need to effectively manage a business. Kirtland’s business program is ideal for you if you are a small business owner, small business manager, prospective small business owner or manager.
Kirtland’s online small business management and entrepreneurship courses include the basics that will give you a stronger foundation:
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Accounting Principles
- Computer Accounting/QuickBooks
- Introduction to Business
- Legal Environment of Business
- Introduction to Computers
- Customer Relations
Many of Kirtland’s business courses are available online. You can fit them into your schedule, skip the classroom and save travel time, money on your gas bill, wear and tear on your car and daycare costs.
Kirtland’s transfer degree, the Associate in Business Administration degree, is designed for students who plan to eventually complete a bachelor’s degree in a business-related field. The quality of Kirtland’s programs and outstanding reputation of its instructors count for a lot when you transfer to a four-year institution.
The fundamentals small businesses need to thrive, not simply survive, in today’s brutally competitive business atmosphere are available at Kirtland.
Climb the ladder of your own success in business at Kirtland!
Related business and marketing degrees and certificates include:
Associate Transfer degrees
- Business Administration (on campus and online)
Associate in Applied Science degrees
- Business Management (on campus and online)
- Accounting Clerk (on campus and online)
- Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship (on campus and online)
- Central Michigan University
- Davenport University
- Franklin University
- Kaplan University
- Lake Superior State University
- Northwood University
Students planning to transfer to a four-year college or university must consult with an advisor and carefully study the requirements of the four-year institution from which they intend to secure a bachelor’s degree.
Specific information about program and course requirements can be found in our College Catalog.
Some of the jobs related to our Business and Marketing program:
- Accountants and Auditors
- Advertising and Marketing Managers
- Budget Analysts
- Business Administrators
- Financial Services Sales Agents
- Financial Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Insurance Underwriters
- Real Estate Brokers
Get general and transfer information on specific colleges and universities.