The Kirtland Firearms Range provides public use hours and can also be scheduled in advance by law enforcement agencies. The Range is located on the east side of F-97/North St. Helen Road across from the Roscommon campus.
PUBLIC USE HOURS 2017
- Apr 22 – May 24: Saturdays 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- May 25 – Aug 31: Saturdays 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. & Thursdays 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Sept 1 – Dec 10: Saturdays 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Public usage will be restricted on the following dates:
- None at this time
For more information, please contact the Public Safety Office at 989-275-5000 ext. 348 or by email email@example.com.
- 25-yard pistol range, 115-yard rifle range and shotgun range. The bench area is covered and lighted, and target stands/backers and shooting rests are provided.
- Persons using the range must provide their own firearms, ammunition and targets, as well as hearing and eye protection.
- Range rules will be strictly enforced at all times.
- A Range Master is on site during Public Use hours. Personal firearms must be inspected by the Range Master prior to use on the range.
Public Use: $7 Day Pass – or – $55 Annual Pass
Photo ID/Annual Pass:
A government issued photo ID must be presented at the range for Public Usage.
Annual Pass holders can request a KCC Range Card which can be presented at the range in lieu of the paper receipt. A photo ID is still required in conjunction with the Range Card. Annual Pass holders may request Range Card at the Roscommon campus Public Safety Office, Administration Building, Lower Level, Room 127 during normal office hours. To be issued a Range Card, the Annual Pass receipt must be presented along with a government issued photo ID.