The Firearms Range has public use hours and can also be scheduled in advance by law enforcement agencies.
PUBLIC USE HOURS
The Range will be open normal hours July 2nd and July 4th!
April 18th – April 30th: Saturdays 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
May 1st – September 30th: Thursdays 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. & Saturdays 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
October 1st – December 14th: Thursdays 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. & Saturdays 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Public usage will be restricted on the following dates:
- Thursday, May 7th – CLOSED
- Thursday, June 11th – CLOSED
- Thursday, July 9th – CLOSED
- Thursday, August 13th – CLOSED
- Thursday, September 17th – CLOSED
For more information, please contact the Public Safety Office at (989) 275-5000, Ext. 348 or by email email@example.com.
- 25-yard pistol range, 115-yard rifle range and shotgun range. The bench area is covered and lighted, and target stands/backers and shooting rests are provided.
- Persons using the range must provide their own firearms, ammunition and targets, as well as hearing and eye protection.
- Range rules will be strictly enforced at all times.
- A Range Master is on site during Public Use hours. Personal firearms must be inspected by the Range Master prior to use on the range.
Public Use: $7 Day Pass – or – $55 Annual Pass
Organizations or Law Enforcement agencies interested in reserved usage should contact the Careers in Public Safety Coordinator at (989) 275-5000 ext. 348.
A photo ID must be presented at the range for Public Usage. Annual Pass holders can be issued a KCC Firearms Range photo ID at the main campus Public Safety Office, Administration Building, Lower Level, Room 127 during normal office hours. To be issued a range photo ID, the Annual Pass must be presented along with a Driver’s License or state ID.