The Firearms Range has public use hours and can also be scheduled in advance by law enforcement agencies.
PUBLIC USE HOURS
April 18 – April 30: Saturdays 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
May 1 – September 30: Thursdays 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. & Saturdays 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
October 1 – December 12: Thursdays 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. & Saturdays 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Public usage will be restricted on the following dates:
- Thursday, November 26 – CLOSED (Happy Thanksgiving!)
- Saturday, November 28 – CLOSED
For more information, please contact the Public Safety Office at (989) 275-5000, Ext. 348 or by email email@example.com.
- 25-yard pistol range, 115-yard rifle range and shotgun range. The bench area is covered and lighted, and target stands/backers and shooting rests are provided.
- Persons using the range must provide their own firearms, ammunition and targets, as well as hearing and eye protection.
- Range rules will be strictly enforced at all times.
- A Range Master is on site during Public Use hours. Personal firearms must be inspected by the Range Master prior to use on the range.
Public Use: $7 Day Pass – or – $55 Annual Pass
Organizations or Law Enforcement agencies interested in reserved usage should contact the Careers in Public Safety Coordinator at (989) 275-5000 ext. 348.
A photo ID must be presented at the range for Public Usage. Annual Pass holders can be issued a KCC Firearms Range photo ID at the main campus Public Safety Office, Administration Building, Lower Level, Room 127 during normal office hours. To be issued a range photo ID, the Annual Pass must be presented along with a Driver’s License or state ID.