The Gainful Employment Program regulations recently released requires career college programs to better prepare students for “gainful employment” or risk losing access to Federal student aid. Read more about this legislation and the federal disclosure requirements.
The information provided here is the best available to us but represents one year’s data only. However, we hope that this information is helpful to our current students and to prospective students as they make their career and educational choices.
In accordance with the program, below you will find links to the disclosures for each of our certificate programs at Kirtland Community College that lead to gainful employment.
- Automotive Technology Diesel Service Specialist
- Automotive Technology Master Certification
- Accounting Clerk
- Composite Materials Technology
- Cosmetology – CCOS1 Clock Hour
- Cosmetology – CCOS2 Credit Hour
- Electrical Technology
- Graphic Design
- Medical Clerk
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Pharmacy Technology
- Police Academy
- Practical Nursing
- Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship
- Surgical Technology
- Welding & Fabricating