Title III grant funded position supporting online education by assisting in the development of online solutions to address student and college needs.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
Be a member of a team supporting online education
Coordinates the development of online solutions to address student and college needs
Provides expertise to develop and deliver student and instructional services and information to distant learners
Collaborates with departments developing online services and eServices department to assure successful implementation
Creates forms and associated databases to be completed online
Maps online data fields to ERP
Works with technical staff to create more user-friendly online interfaces
Monitors the delivery of online services
Becomes familiar with, and performs all duties as outlined in the Title III grant
Assists the Title III Project Director in meeting reporting requirements
Works collaboratively with the Kirtland Webmaster
Incorporates AQIP principles of continuous improvement into job performance
Performs other related tasks as required.
SUPERVISION – Works under the general supervision of the director of institutional services.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with student services and academic processes, and experience in the use of interactive web based services and applications integration, or combination of education and experience commensurate with the requirements of the position
- Working technical knowledge in the customization, integration, and extension of web applications
- Strong problem analysis and resolution abilities; exercises judgment and practices to determine appropriate action
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, listening) and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong analytical and project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Strong customer services skills with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Exhibits strong organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-through
- Team player with the ability to work independently
Kirtland Community College is an equal opportunity employer
* This job description is intended to describe the type and level of work being performed by a person in this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by a person so classified.