Kirtland Community College is accepting applications for a Part-time Contract Trainer – Certified Nursing Assistant to teach face-to-face Workforce Development and Community Education courses at our Grayling campus.
SUPERVISION – Works under the general supervision of the Director of Business, Community Development, and Cultural Enrichment
- Registered Nurse with nurse Aid “Train the Trainer” Certification for the State of Michigan.
- A minimum of 2 years of nursing experience, at least 1 of which must be in the provision of long term care facility services, i.e., a participating CMS facility.
- Must have completed a course in teaching adults or have experience in teaching adults or supervising nurse aides.
- Demonstrated understanding of CNA program requirements and an understanding of college-level health education instructional requirements.
- Excellent problem solving and customer service skills and the ability to work effectively with a diverse population of students, college faculty, staff, and administrators.
- Ability to effectively schedule time on task and maintaining good communications with college staff while operating with a high degree of autonomy.
- Valid current driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
COMPENSATION – Individuals in this position will be employed by EduStaff on behalf of Kirtland Community College. This position is paid in accordance with the part-time faculty salary schedule for EduStaff employees contracted for Kirtland with an hourly rate of $39.53 per contact hour for associate’s prepared faculty. Contract rate may vary based on assignment.
STARTING DATE – May 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE – Applications will be accepted until the position is filled
Email cover letter, resume, copies of transcripts and credentials, and three professional references to: email@example.com
Human Resources Department
Kirtland Community College
10775 N. St. Helen Road
Roscommon, MI 48653
989-275-5000, ext. 239 or 391