Kirtland Community College is accepting applications for part-time instructors to teach in the automotive technology program. Courses are available for face-to-face instruction at our Roscommon campus location.
SUPERVISION – Works under the general supervision of the Dean of Occupational Programs
- Associates Degree in Automotive Technology
- Current ASE Certifications
- Professional experience related to course content
- Dealer Technician certifications preferred
- Other industry-recognized certifications or credentials
- Preferred experience teaching at the secondary or post-secondary level
- Strong knowledge of intricate automotive systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work skillfully with highly technical diagnostic equipment, including: Scan Tools, Lab Scopes, DVOMs, Air Conditioning Recycling Equipment, Vibration Diagnostic Equipment, etc.
- Intermediate computer skills, including the use of the internet, Microsoft Office products, email.
COMPENSATION – Individual in the position will be employed by EduStaff in contract to Kirtland Community College. Pay is in accordance with the part-time faculty salary schedule for EduStaff employees contracted for Kirtland, beginning at $39.53 per contact hour.
STARTING DATE – January 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE – Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Email cover letter, resume, copies of transcripts and credentials, and three professional references to: email@example.com
Human Resources Department
Kirtland Community College
10775 N. St. Helen Road
Roscommon, MI 48653
989-275-5000, ext. 239 or 391
An equal opportunity employer