Kirtland Community College is accepting applications for part-time instructors to teach in the Welding and Fabrication Program. Courses are available for in person at our Gaylord M-TEC campus location.
SUPERVISION – Works under the general supervision of the Dean of Occupational Programs
- Associates Degree in Welding Technology
- Two (2) years of relevant work experience is required.
- Certified Welding Instructor or Certified Welding Educator
- Demonstrated hands on welding skills
- Hold current AWS WPQR’s in GMAW, SMAW & GTAW, plate and pipe
- Preferred experience teaching at the secondary or post-secondary level
Individual in the position will be employed by EduStaff in contract to Kirtland Community College. Pay is in accordance with the part-time faculty salary schedule for EduStaff employees contracted for Kirtland, beginning at $35.94 per contact hour.
STARTING DATE – January 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE – Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
To apply, send cover letter, resume, copies of transcripts and credentials, and three professional references:
Human Resources Department
Kirtland Community College
10775 N. St. Helen Road
Roscommon, MI 48653
989-275-5000, ext. 239 or 271