Apply for Admission to Kirtland
Have you applied for admission to Kirtland? If not, that’s your first step. Visit the Admissions section on our website to apply. Application for admission is FREE!
What You Need to Know About Financial Aid PowerPoint
Click here to view a PowerPoint about Financial Aid.
Apply for Financial Aid
Have you applied for financial aid? If not, go to our how to apply for aid page for instructions.
Verification forms are available by accessing your NetPartner account.
FAFSA Signature Page
A student can obtain a tax transcript through an online request at www.irs.gov, by calling the IRS at 1-800-908-9946 or by completing a Form 4506-T and submitting it along with a fee to the IRS. The last option takes approximately three to four weeks.
- Detailed Instructions How To Request a 2012 Federal Tax Transcript
- Detailed Instructions How To Request a 2013 Federal Tax Transcript
- IRS Instructions to Obtain Tax Transcripts Form 4506-T
Veterans Educational Benefits
- 2013-2014 National Guard Waiver Application
- Application for GI Bill Benefits
- Change of Program or Place of Training form (VA form 22-1995)
- Change of Program or Place of Training form (Chapter 35 ONLY)
- Next Steps for Veterans
- Veterans Benefits Certification Request Form
- 2013-2014 MCCVLC Consortium Authorization Form
- NCMC Consortium Authorization Form
- Appeal to Dependency Status
- Identify Aid Eligible Program (Program of Study Update)
- Kirtland T.I.P. Utilization Form