Print Friendly

POL 2.165 Building Maintenance Request

When a condition exists in a certain facility, building, or a particular property which requires corrective maintenance, or when new equipment or furniture must be installed, a building maintenance request form must be sent to the director of physical plant. Requests for remodeling or replacement must be submitted to the appropriate dean; requests for repairs or installations should be approved by the appropriate dean. The proper forms are available in the business office. In the case of an immediate need for service, the President or appropriate dean may request such services.

August 11, 1983