- The safety committee shall have the responsibility for developing policy and overseeing implementation with authority granted by the president of the college.
- All administrators, supervisors, and department chairpersons shall be accountable for the safety and health of all employees working under their supervision. This includes providing resources and training as well as maintaining and modeling good safety practices as a priority.
- Faculty shall be accountable for the safety of students and guests under their supervision and will be expected to conduct operations in their facility in a safe manner at all times.
- All staff must observe established safety and health regulations and practices, including the use of personal protective equipment.
- Students and guests are expected to follow safe procedures and take an active part in protecting themselves and their colleagues. Available safety equipment will be properly used and will not be destroyed or abused.
To view the policy, go to POL 2.255 Health and Safety