Each candidate for graduation must fulfill the following requirements for an associate degree, certificate of completion or special certificate:
- Been granted admission to Kirtland Community College.
- Completed a minimum of fifteen semester hours of credit (100 level or above) at Kirtland. An exception to this requirement may be made for special certificate students if a student has completed all required courses for the special certificate at Kirtland.
- Earned a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.00 at Kirtland.
- Completed all program requirements as listed in Kirtland’s catalog.
- The date of the catalog by which a student’s credits are audited for graduation may not be more than four years earlier than the date of the issuance of the degree or certificate. Student records may not be audited by a catalog dated earlier than the time of entrance. Exceptions may be authorized by the dean or director of the student’s program.
The current college catalog will list requirements for the granting of degrees and certificates.
Revised and accepted April 21, 1994
Revised January 8, 1998
Revised January 5, 2017
To view the procedure, go to PRO 4.015 Graduation Requirements