- VP Instructional Services sets meeting for calendar committee in October of each new academic year.
- Coordinator of Instructional Services provides calendar template with holidays.
- Calendar committee establishes a proposed calendar for the following academic year.
- VP Instructional Services presents draft calendar to CAT for approval.
- After approval from CAT, the president presents the proposed calendar to the Board of Trustees in November or December for final approval.
- Once the calendar is adopted by the Board of Trustees, it is shared with all Kirtland employees by the Coordinator of Instructional Services.
To view the policy, go to POL 4.010 Academic Calendar