Print Friendly

POL 5.400 Workers’ Compensation

If an employee suffers an injury arising out of and in the course of their employment, the college will pay workers’ compensation benefits in accordance with the Michigan Workers’ Compensation Act. All work related injuries and/or accidents must be reported on an accident report form at the time of the injury and/or accident. For eligibility and claim procedures, contact the human resources office.

Approved April 13, 1995

To view the procedure, go to PRO 5.400 Workers’ Compensation