Print Friendly

POL 6.040 Incomplete Grades

Upon the instructor’s discretion, an incomplete grade (“I”) may be granted. If granted, the instructor shall submit an “incomplete grade request form” to the student services office. The form must include the student’s grade for the class at the point of the request and the date by which all course work must be completed. If the course work is completed within the prescribed period, the instructor has the responsibility of submitting a “change of grade form” to the student services office for processing. The incomplete grade will then be changed to the letter grade the student has now earned. If course work is not completed by the prescribed date, the incomplete grade will automatically be changed to a letter grade of “E”.

Revised November 11, 1993