Kirtland Community Colleges Business and Office Management Department is a student centered learning community dedicated to sharing values, knowledge, and skills that enable students to compete responsibly and successfully in a global business environment.
- To empower Kirtland Business and Office Management Graduates to successfully lead in a dynamic business environment.
- Communications: Students will demonstrate professionally the ability to communicate in different formats that will allow them to succeed in both academic and business environments.
- Ethics: Students graduating with a degree or certificate in business or office informations will demonstrate an understanding of the legal environment and ethical standards of business and an awareness of the implications of their behavior and actions as a business professional.
- Critical Thinking: Graduates will demonstrate quantitative and qualitative reasoning skills for practical application using problem-solving techniques.
- Proficiency: Students will be able to apply skills from the broad student centered learning experience that has been created from both academic and real business world experiences.