What’s your next step? Kirtland Community College Registrar’s Office staffers can help you. Let them set you up for success — whether you are coming or going.
Summer & Fall 2016 Registration Information:
Registration will be open continuously, 24/7, except for several days at the end of the semester for system processing.
Registration will open for returning students:
- Monday, March 28, 2016 for students with 30 or more earned credit hours
- Tuesday, March 29, 2016 for students with 12-29 earned credit hours
- Wednesday, March 30, 2016 for students with 0-11 earned credit hours
First time students to Kirtland or transfer students must attend an OAR (orientation). For more information regarding the OAR: http://www.kirtland.edu/orientation.
Winter 2016 Important Dates:
- Census date (last day to drop with a refund) is January 22, 2016 at 4:30 p.m.
- The last day to withdraw is April 8, 2016.
Summer 2016 Important Dates:
- Census date (last day to drop with a refund) is June 6, 2016 at 4:30 p.m.
- The last day to withdraw is July 8, 2016.
Important information from the Student Financial Services Office:
- Winter 2016 bills are due Monday, December 14, 2015.
- Summer 2016 bills are due Monday, May 23, 2016.
We want our students to have their financial aid packages in place well before the due dates, so if you have not completed the 2015-16 FAFSA for summer or 2016-17 FAFSA for fall, do so ASAP! The link: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/.
Students receiving financial aid will be notified via KMail to log into Net Partner (single sign on menu under Sign In -> KMail) to complete required forms and to “accept” their awards. Failure to do so will result in an unpaid tuition bill.
Registrar’s Office Forms & Instructions
How to Register Online (PDF)
Registering, transferring or retrieving records is fast at Kirtland.
Registration and request forms are available online and most records are digital.
Staff members are experienced, friendly and helpful. Whenever you’re ready, they are prepared to:
- make the registration process as smooth as possible
- quickly retrieve records
- help you evaluate your credits
- obtain official transcripts
You may need the experts in this department if you:
- want transcripts sent to or from Kirtland
- are close to graduation
- served in the military
- need registration assistance
Your information also is safe with Kirtland because no third party (not even a family member) may access your information without your signature.
The integrity of Kirtland’s programs is fully intact because of the way Records and Registration works. Whether you’re transferring within, to or from Kirtland, you’ll discover fair procedures and a smooth process.
Let us help you attain your educational goals.
Did you transfer to a four-year university before you earned your associate degree?
Students now have the option to transfer those university credits back to their community college to complete their associate degree through Reverse Transfer! Find out more about Reverse Transfer.