SPECIAL POPULATIONS: We’re located in the Administration Center (ADM) in the Student Success Center
Phone: (989) 275-5000, ext. 280 | Fax: (989) 275-6755
Jules Brown, Coordinator for Student Support Services
(989) 275-5000, ext. 280
General Office Hours
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Special Populations Program
- Single Parent (including Single Pregnant Woman)
- Displaced Homemaker
- Non-traditional Training and Employment Participant
- Individuals with Limited English Proficiency
- Individuals with a Disability
- Economically Disadvantaged
The grant money for gas cards has been discontinued effective Winter ’14 semester.