Here’s what grandparents can tell grandkids about Kirtland
1. Kirtland has flexible class options. So while the world is recovering from the pandemic, students can keep their education on track! By taking classes online, students can visit grandparents more often. You better get started baking those cookies now.
2. Don’t know where to start? Sit down with the youngin’s and look over our top transfer programs. What they say is true: you can do anything you set your mind to. We’ve seen students grow as successful entrepreneurs and owners of local businesses, and others go on to work on feature films like Spiderman! The opportunities are endless.
3. You’ll save $$$ by taking general education and prerequisite classes at Kirtland! Kirtland offers the same general education courses as the other colleges and universities across the state — for a fraction of the cost! We offer online and in-person classes at state-of-the-art campuses in Grayling and Gaylord.
4. Our credits transfer to your four-year university at any stage of your college career. It is possible to transfer at any stage of the collegiate journey and you can rest easy about all those general education credit hours because the Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA) protects transfer students. Prerequisite classes transfer seamlessly. If you need more convincing, read our earlier post!
5. Check out which courses will transfer in TWO clicks. You can check what will transfer to your specific school here.
6. Our expert advisors have seen it all and can help. Even if your situation feels complicated, like reverse transferring or transferring out of state, our advisors have years in the industry and have seen it all. We’re a call away if things get confusing.
7. You’re not alone. We’re here every step of the way. You don’t have to cherry-pick your courses and hope for the best. Work with an advisor for a specialized plan to make sure every credit hour will transfer. At Kirtland, we want you to work smarter, not harder.
Whether the grandkids choose to take only a few courses at Kirtland, or earn their associate degree, they will thank you for all the money they save — and you’ll be the hero that guided them to the decision.
Contact Student Services & Advising at 989-275-6746 ext. 280 or email@example.com.