The Gainful Employment Program regulations recently released requires career college programs to better prepare students for “gainful employment” or risk losing access to Federal student aid.
The information provided here is the best available to us but represents one year’s data only. However, we hope that this information is helpful to our current students and to prospective students as they make their career and educational choices.
In accordance with the program, below you will find links to the disclosures for each of our certificate programs at Kirtland Community College that lead to gainful employment.
- Automation and Process Control
- Automotive Technology Diesel Service Specialist
- Automotive Technology Master Certification
- Accounting Clerk
- Business Office Specialist
- CNC Machining
- Graphic Design
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Police Academy
- Residential and Commercial Electrical Technology
- Surgical Technology
- Welding and Fabricating
- Wood Technology and Wood Machine