Kirtland Community College’s Workforce Development department is accepting applications for part-time instructors to teach electrical technology courses. Our Workforce Development program is designed to provide advanced training to enhance the job skills of employees within our local community.
PRIMARY LOCATION – Grayling, MI 49738
SUPERVISION – Works under the general supervision of the Director of Workforce Development and Apprenticeships.
- Master Electrician preferred
- Associates Degree or Certificate in Electrical Technology
- Journeyman’s license or valid electrical contractor license
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Teaching experience preferred
COMPENSATION – Individuals in this position will be employed by EduStaff on behalf of Kirtland Community College with a rate of pay of $39.53 – $65 per hour, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
STARTING DATE – As needed.
APPLICATION DEADLINE – Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Human Resources Department
Kirtland Community College
4800 W 4 Mile Road
Grayling, MI 49738
989-275-5000, ext. 239
An equal opportunity employer
* This job description is intended to describe the type and level of work being performed by a person in this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by a person so classified.