Kirtland Community College is accepting applications for part-time instructors to teach Biology, Anatomy, and Physiology. Applicants must be available for face-to-face instruction at our Grayling campus in Northern Michigan.
PRIMARY LOCATION – Kirtland Grayling, 4800 W 4 Mile Road, Grayling, MI 49738
SUPERVISION – Works under the general supervision of the Vice President of Instructional Services.
- MA or MS in Biology or closely related field, or an MA or MS degree with at least 18 credits of coursework in human and life science biology.
- Three years of instructional experience in lab and classroom A&P coursework, or a combination of experience and education commensurate with the requirements of the position.
- Traditional and online teaching experience highly desirable, the ability to adapt and communicate effectively in an online environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in an educational setting.
COMPENSATION – Individuals in this position will be employed by EDUStaff on behalf of Kirtland Community College. This position is paid in accordance with the part-time faculty salary schedule for EDUStaff employees contracted for Kirtland with an hourly rate of $52.11 per contact hour for master’s prepared faculty.
STARTING DATE – August 2020 (fall semester)
APPLICATION – Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. To apply, email your cover letter, resume, copies of transcripts and credentials, and three professional references to email@example.com. Please do not send originals of your transcripts with your application.
Human Resources Department
Kirtland Community College
4800 W 4 Mile Road
Grayling, MI 49738
989-202-1928, ext. 239
An equal opportunity employer
* This job description is intended to describe the type and level of work being performed by a person in this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by a person so classified.
In connection with your application for employment or continued employment at Kirtland Community College, the College may request background information about you in the form of a consumer report and/or an investigative consumer report from a consumer reporting agency. These reports may be obtained at any time after the College receives authorization from you, including any time during the period of your employment, if hired. Any offer of hire is contingent upon satisfactory completion of all required materials for this position. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 989-275-6768, ext. 239 for more information.