Kirtland Community College is accepting applications for part-time instructors to teach in the Welding and Fabrication Program.
PRIMARY LOCATION – Kirtland Gaylord, 60 Livingston Blvd., Gaylord, MI 49735
SUPERVISION – Works under the general supervision of the Dean of Occupational Programs
- Two (2) years of relevant work experience is required.
- Certified Welding Instructor or Certified Welding Educator OR Associates Degree in Welding Technology
- Demonstrated hands-on welding skills
- Hold current AWS WPQR’s in GMAW, SMAW & GTAW, plate, and pipe
- Preferred experience teaching at the secondary or post-secondary level
COMPENSATION – This position is paid at $39.53 per contact hour for instructors with an associate’s degree or less and is contracted through EDUStaff. Rate of pay is determined by the applicant’s degree. Click here for the complete EDUStaff part-time pay schedule.
STARTING DATE – August 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE – Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
To apply, email cover letter, resume, copies of transcripts and credentials, and three professional references to email@example.com.
Human Resources Department
Kirtland Community College
10775 N. St. Helen Road
Roscommon, MI 48653
989-275-5000, ext. 239