- Employees may initiate a request to transfer through their immediate supervisor and the director of human resources.
- The college administration may initiate a promotional transfer when it is in the best interest of the college.
- The director of human resources is responsible for ensuring the necessary documentation and record changes are completed.
- The timing of payment for promotional increases will be no later than the end of the first full pay period after the effective date of the promotion.
- The board of trustees shall be informed of all promotional transfers in a timely manner.
To view the policy, go to POL 5.330 Promotional Transfers