On-time applications for entry into the Fall Nursing program is open January 15 through May 15.
On-time applications for entry into the Winter Nursing program is open January 15 through September 15.
Process for Nursing Program Applications
- MEET OR CALL YOUR ACADEMIC ADVISOR at 989-275-5000, EXT. 280 to be connected with Anne Essmaker.
- Follow the directions from your academic advisor. You cannot get the application until you and your advisor review your file and transcripts.
- Once your advisor releases your file to the Health Science office we will email you the link to the online application. You must be signed into your Kirtland email account to access the form.
- A notification will be sent to your Kirtland email in June if you are accepted into one of the Nursing programs. If you have questions while filling out the application please email email@example.com or call 989-275-5000, ext. 281.
- Please begin to collect and complete Required Immunizations. Don’t wait on this; it can take up to 6 months to complete them. Download the Required Abilities and Immunizations document.