Earn this degree to be worth more respect — and money!
Median Salary (2019) in Michigan: $33,990
Employment growth trends (2018-28): -2% or lower
Median Salary (2019) in Michigan: $47,380
Employment growth trends (2018-28): 11% or higher
The median salary for career opportunities from this program according to O*NET Online.
What will you learn?
You’ll learn how to build and manage databases. You’ll learn how to manage IT projects. You’ll learn what it takes to create IT solutions. You’ll learn everything you need to know to be worth a whole lot of money doing critical IT functions few others can do.
You might be closer than you think!
Lots of prospective students meet with one of our advisors and discover they are closer to having a degree than they thought. Are you one of those? Let us help you earn that degree — a lot of the time we find students are way closer than they think to finalizing their degree!
Almost all of them say they wish they would have inquired years ago instead of assuming earning a degree would take too much time. Let’s make today the last time you think about inquiring! You might be this close to getting a raise or a new job!
If you combine your former education and military experience, an AAS degree in Technology Management could be yours in a very short period of time.
It’s for you if you:
- are comfortable with technology
- have a calm, focused way about you
- can take the lead in troubleshooting
- already earned technical credits in any area of study
- do not plan to transfer to earn a four-year degree
- want to advance your current employment status
- have military experience
Our commitment to you!
We are on a mission to give you the opportunity to learn about industry-current everything in computer science and information systems. You’ll have a strong foundation and confident grip on core concepts and be ready to work anywhere around the globe.
Your AAS in Technology Management will serve as evidence to future employers. They’ll know you have the strong academic and technical background they need to have confidence in your ability. You’ll be able to employ both creative and analytic problem-solving skills to solve real-world problems, communicate with a team — and make great money at a job you enjoy.
Pick your workplace!
If you choose a Technology Management degree, it will qualify you to work in these types of places:
- in an IT customer support department
- at a bank or financial institution
- for a university or business
What’s distinctive about our Technology Management degree?
- It costs one-third the rate of four-year universities and colleges!
- It will prepare you to work in customer service or computer support.
- It’s a great way to complete a degree you started but didn’t finish.
- Military service can count as credits!
Ready to get started?
All you have to do is fill out an application to meet with an advisor. Make that small commitment to your future. Get started today. Our admissions, registration, advising and financial services staff are ready to help you now!