Welcome to the Community Garden webpage. The Community Garden made its debut in the Spring of 2014. It is located on F-97 across from the Roscommon campus. Any interested Kirtland community member is welcome to join us.
Garden plot information
Plots will be available on a first come – first served basis. Click on the link below to download the application.
Free for a 4’ X 12’ ground level plot
Free for a 4’ X 12’ bed with raised sides plot
Return application to:
Kirtland Community College
10775 N. St. Helen Road
Roscommon, MI 48653
The Community Garden is looking for the following donations to help us “get growing”:
Volunteers/Labor….to help our garden “grow”
Small gardening tools and gloves
Community Garden Newsletters
The Wellness Committee will be presenting a monthly newsletter with ideas, articles, books and resources for gardening. View our newsletters:
Garden Club Meeting Notes
Resources and Links
- Michigan State University – Gardening in Michigan. Smart gardening ideas.
- Want to learn about the benefits of sprouting? Direct link to Sprout People.
- Find a Farmer’s Market! Locate a farmer’s market near you.
- Michigan Gardening Magazine. A magazine offering great gardening ideas.
- Michigan Gardener. Sign up for a free email newsletter.
Comments or suggestions about our Community Garden or our webpage? Contact Terry Fasbender at email@example.com.