Where to Purchase Textbooks? Online Bookstore
Students will need to purchase textbooks online at bookstore.kirtland.edu. All orders are shipped directly to the student’s home address.
- November 9 – Online bookstore is available for winter 2021 textbooks and access codes
Orders can be paid with a credit/debit card, or PayPal
- December 7 – December 21 – Free grounds shipping is available for purchases over $59
- December 7 – February 12 – Purchases can be made using Financial Aid
Upon checkout, if you experience an issue using financial aid, please call (989) 275-5000 x257
Where to Purchase Course Materials? Campus Store
When looking at textbooks online, a message will display if any further items are required to be purchased on campus for your specific class. Below are examples of items available at the campus store located in the Health Sciences Building on the Grayling Campus.
- TI-84 Calculators
- Health Sciences scrubs and class supplies
- Cosmetology & Skin Care kits
- Science Lab kits
- Art supplies & Photography kits
- Notebooks, folders, pens, highlighters, etc
- Kirtland apparel
- Welding kits are only available at the Gaylord MTEC Campus
- The campus store is open: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- We are located at: 4800 W Four Mile Rd, Grayling, Exit 251
- To have items shipped, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (989) 275-6747 ext 273
- Note: During COVID restriction periods, please call Mon – Fri between 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. to place orders or schedule a pickup time.
Trouble accessing the internet?
Students may rent a MIFI device which is a portable Unlimited Data internet “HotSpot” with service available through Verizon Wireless or T-Mobile. Please contact the campus store for current prices and further details.