Tuition by Residency
Fall 2020 - Summer 2021
|College Services Fee||$21.00/contact hour|
|Course||Varies by course|
Senior Citizens Rates
Students who are at least 60 years of age and reside in the Kirtland district are eligible for a scholarship that covers up to 3 credit hours of the in-district tuition fee.
To receive this scholarship, simply provide proof of residency and your date of birth on the Application for Admission. After registering for classes, the Senior Scholarship will be credited to your tuition bill by the Student Financial Services Office.
Seniors will be responsible for textbooks and related fees outlined in the above table. Feel free to contact the Student Financial Services Office at 989-275-5000, ext. 257 for a quote on the class you are interested in.
- How much do classes cost?
- Qualifying for in-district tuition
- More information about tuition and miscellaneous fees
- Michigan Colleges Online (MCO) Tuition Rates
- Otsego County residents taking courses at the M-TEC Gaylord Campus will be assessed in-district tuition rates. All eligible courses will have a course number ending with ‘M’. Classes taken at the Grayling Campus, Roscommon Campus or online will be charged at the out-of-district rate.