Ready to feel comfortable in college? The welcoming environment at Kirtland is by design. The atmosphere is warm because of its people, not its buildings.
You’ll feel comfortable at Kirtland because Human Resources partners with supervisors to post jobs for and lead interviews with the amazing people that end up working here.
You may find that you, a friend, neighbor or relative may want to work at Kirtland. The only way to do that is to match what Kirtland values in its employees:
- teamwork and collaboration
- creativity and flexibility
- strong customer service skills
The staff members in Kirtland’s Human Resources Department have created a culture that is anything but institutional by valuing employees and believing every person’s job is an important part of the success of Kirtland.
Enjoy your time at Kirtland — and thank HR for their work in attracting, screening and retaining quality people.
Current Job Openings (including student employment)
- Full-time Faculty Salary Schedules
- Part-time Faculty Pay Schedule
- 2021 Management Salary Schedule
- 2021 Exempt Professional Salary Schedule
- 2020-21 Hourly Support Staff Schedule
- 2020-21 Facilities Salary Schedule
- 2021-22 Part-time Auxiliary Services Support Staff (Campus store, Biggby, Events Center)
- Professional Tutor Pay Schedule
Employment Agreements & Handbooks
Transparency in Health Care Coverage
Machine-readable files must be published for plan years beginning on or after Jan. 1, 2022. These files provide pricing data for covered items and services based on in-network negotiated payment rates and historical out-of-network allowed amounts. Information in these files must be updated and published monthly.