60 Livingston Boulevard, Gaylord, MI, 49735
Thinking about what you want to do?
Create your map for life at Kirtland Community College M-TEC in Gaylord, Michigan.
Why choose Kirtland Community College?
- State-of-the-art labs, teaching methods, training equipment
- Industry partnerships that facilitate Internship and apprenticeship opportunities
- Expert instructors to prepare you with the skills employers are looking for
- Professional and personal growth
- Credibility in your career
RELEVANT AND INNOVATIVE! – The Kirtland Community College M-TEC in Gaylord delivers a wide range of general education, occupational and skilled trades programs prepare you for career and personal success!
Whether you are looking for targeted training to give you cutting edge skills in a fast growing field or want to enhance your occupational or industrial trade skills more quickly, Kirtland Community College has a large selection of courses and degree programs designed to get you started on the road to your future and it is all delivered using relevant curriculum and keeps pace with industry trends .
Kirtland Community College also offers a wide range of Dual Enrollment programs and course which let high school students begin to earn college credit even before they ever graduate from high school. The skills you develop are solid and the cost can’t be beat. Dual Enrollment is typically free for most high school students.
Certificate Programs and Associate Degrees
With locations in Gaylord and Grayling, Kirtland offers options designed to meet the changing needs of business and industry while preparing students for career and personal success. There’s great accessibility throughout northern Michigan and Kirtland’s in-district tuition rates are the lowest in the region – approximately 1/3 the cost of attending a four-year school!
Programs and degrees available at Kirtland-Gaylord are listed below, and you can view the complete list of courses being offered in Gaylord through our myKirtland portal.
- Heating/Ventilation/Air Conditioning/Refrigeration
- Facility and Energy Management
- Industrial Automation And Controls Technology
- Welding and Fabricating
- CNC Machinist
- High School Dual Enrollment