Do you have big dreams for your career?
Let us help you map it out at Kirtland Community College in Grayling, Michigan.
Why choose Kirtland Community College?
- General education and prerequisite courses
- High-demand health sciences programs, certificates and courses
- High-demand professional trades programs coming in Fall 2019
- Employment opportunities through internships and apprenticeships
- Professional and personal growth
RELEVANT AND INNOVATIVE! – Kirtland Community College in Grayling offers a wide range of health sciences, transfer and general education to prepare you for wherever your dream job is calling you!
Whether you are looking for a few general or transfer courses, targeted training to give you cutting edge skills in a fast growing, high-demand field, or want to enhance your occupational more quickly, Kirtland Community College has a large selection of courses and degree programs designed to get you from dream state to DO-IT state.
Our convenient location in Grayling serves students throughout northern Michigan – and beyond. With easy accessibility from both I-75 and US-27, students are on the fast track to a better career and a stable future.
Associate Degrees and Certificate Programs
Whether you are looking at a certificate program or an associate degree, Kirtland’s large selection of educational offerings are designed to meet the changing needs of business and industry while preparing students for career and personal success.
Our relevant curriculum keeps pace with industry trends so students are well prepared to be successful in today’s workforce, and our curriculum is delivered in classrooms and labs outfitted with the newest trends in technology and instruction. Our wide variety of library and tutoring services are structured to help you be the best student you can be! Plus, Kirtland’s in-district tuition rates are the lowest in the region – approximately 1/3 the cost of attending a four-year school!
Programs and degrees available at Kirtland-Grayling are listed below, and you can view the complete list of courses being offered in Grayling through our myKirtland portal.
Kirtland Community College has the health science programs you need to prepare for a better future – and more occupational trades programs will be available in Fall 2019!
- LPN to RN (Associate Degree in Nursing)
- RN (Associate Degree in Nursing)
- RN to BSN (concurrent with SVSU)
- Cardiac Sonography
- Medical Assistant
- Surgical Technology
- Health Information Technology (available completely online!)
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician Course
- Automation Process Control
- Wood Science Technology
- Welding for Dual Enrollment high school students