The Honors Program at Kirtland Community College provides enhanced educational opportunities for academically talented students in both general education and occupational programs.
- The student must complete at least 12 honors credit hours.
- The student must have a grade point average of at least 3.50.
- The student must complete all other requirements established for his or her degree at Kirtland.
The honors associate degree will be noted on the student’s diploma, transcript and an honors medallion awarded.
To remain in good standing in the Kirtland Honors Program, students must:
- Complete at least three honors credits in any academic year.
- Maintain a career Kirtland Community College grade point average of 3.50.