Miss a test because you were sick or had an emergency? Don’t sweat it. Contact your instructor. The Kirtland Testing Center is all you need to make it up.
Kirtland is designed for your success. We know you may be sick or have an emergency and miss a test. We’re ready to help you catch up.
Welcome to the future. In the old days you’d have to reschedule with your instructor and possibly not be able to make up a test. At Kirtland, all you need to do is show up for your make up (and be prepared, of course)!
You must contact your instructor and make arrangements to take your test at the Testing Center.
Your instructor will send the following to the Testing Center:
- your name
- the deadline
- notes about permitted materials
- any special parameters
All you have to do is arrive prepared* and the Testing Center staff will administer the test on behalf of your instructor. They even deliver your completed test to your instructor.
* Prepared includes bringing any materials allowed by your instructor for use during the test, as well as your Kirtland student ID or your drivers license.
CLEP and DSST Exams
These are standardized testing programs offering you an opportunity to receive college credit by earning satisfactory scores on tests in a variety of academic areas, such as mathematics or humanities, as well as in specific subjects ranging from English composition to calculus to micro and macro economics.
- Registration Information for CLEP Exams
- View Kirtland credit evaluation information for CLEP Exams
- Make a reservation to take your CLEP exam at Kirtland
- View Kirtland credit evaluation information for DSST Exams
- Find out more about DSST Exams
- Make a reservation to take your DSST exam at Kirtland
Regional Testing Services
We offer a variety of tests from CLEP and DSST exams for college credit, to professional certification exams for KCC courses and for the surrounding communities. Please click on the following links to view a list of regional exams offered at Kirtland along with exam registration information.