BOOKSTORE: We’re located in the Student Center (STU)
Phone: (989) 275-5000, ext. 273| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Allen, Director of Auxiliary Services/Purchasing
(989) 275-5000, ext. 342
Vicki Borchers, Bookstore Assistant
(989) 275-5000, ext. 371
Regular Bookstore Hours
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
Get a MiFi at the Bookstore
The Bookstore is renting MIFI’s, a portable Unlimited Data internet “HotSpot” with service through Verizon Wireless. Please contact the bookstore for current prices or for more information.
It’s time to get your Kirtland on! The Kirtland Bookstore has everything you need to load your backpack, laptop and closet with all things Kirtland.
If you’re an online student or shopper, you’ll be glad to know they have an eBookstore too.
Although your #1 reason for visiting the Kirtland Bookstore likely is to buy textbooks, you’ll be thrilled to find:
- friendly, knowledgeable staff ready to answer your questions
- used and new books in the same spot
- cool and stylish notebooks and pens as well as electronic stuff
- everything you order online can be waiting for you
- you can now rent your textbooks
What sets the Kirtland Bookstore apart from the big box stores is service. They can help you find all of your required textbooks and tell you what additional materials they have seen other students buy for particular classes.
- travel mugs
Support your college bookstore; your college bookstore supports your college!
To purchase textbooks you may either visit our Bookstore in person to make your textbook selection, you may call us at (989) 275-5000, ext. 273 to order by telephone or you can buy your textbooks online through our eBookstore.
When purchasing your textbooks you must have the following ready:
- Your class schedule with course name, course number and section number.
- When visiting the Bookstore in person you may purchase your textbooks by cash, check, credit card or financial aid.
- If you receive financial aid and wish to have your textbooks billed to your account, have your Student ID number ready.
- If you wish to purchase by telephone, have your credit card number, expiration date, and your name as printed on the card ready. There will be an additional shipping charge, no shipping refunds on shipping charges. Please note that we cannot ship to post office boxes.
For more information regarding textbook purchase, please call us at (989) 275-5000, ext. 273 or email us at email@example.com.
The college bookstore will buy back used textbooks during the last week of each semester. The dates of the buyback period will be posted outside of the bookstore toward the end of each semester.
Following are the requirements for book buyback:
- Books must be current editions and be in usable condition. Usable condition will be determined by the bookstore.
- Buyback prices will be based on the following:
- If the textbook is a requested text for the following semester, 40% of new book price will be paid.
- If the textbook is not requested for the following semester, the current wholesale price as determined by national used book companies will be paid.
- For full buyback price, textbooks sold with other materials must be returned with all original component materials, such as CD-ROMs, study guides, and solution manuals.
- Most study guides, workbooks, lab manuals and tear-out books are not reusable.
For more information regarding textbook buy back, please call us at (989) 275-5000, ext. 273 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The bookstore will issue refunds on purchased textbooks during the first two weeks of each semester. The refund period for the “traditional” semester will be posted outside of the bookstore. For courses with an early or late start date, refunds will be given during the first two weeks of class. The bookstore cannot give refunds without proof of purchase. Please keep either your cash receipt, or charge receipt for those of you charging against financial aid.
- New books returned in new condition (no bent pages, marks or writing) will be issued a full refund.
- Used books returned in resalable condition will be issued a full refund.
- New books that have been damaged, soiled or written in will be issued a refund equal to the resale value of a used book.
- Reference books are not returnable.
- Courses requiring Blackboard Cartridges are not returnable if opened.
- Computer software is not returnable if opened.
- If your purchased your books online or if we shipped them to you and you return your books, there will be no shipping charge refunds.
For more information regarding our textbook return and refund policy, please call us at (989) 275-5000, ext. 273 or email us at email@example.com.
At the bookstore we have a wide variety of merchandise available for purchase besides textbooks.
Here are just a few of the types of items we have:
- pens, pencils, and highlighters
- binders, spirals, filler paper, and folders
- CDs, flash drives, mice and mousepads
- dictionaries and writing guides
- study guides
- calculators and batteries
- backpacks, imprinted t-shirts and sweatshirts
- caps and shorts
- discounted software
- mugs, decals, and a lot more!