An instructional dean shall, along with assigned administrative, faculty, and support personnel, provide such training as outlined in the current Kirtland Community College catalog or its supplements and as published in a current semester class schedule. The mission of the instructional division shall be to provide education, training, and opportunities for:
- Those who expect to transfer to a four-year college or university.
- Those who desire specific career training.
- Those who wish to actively participate in community/cultural affairs.
- Those who wish educational or career guidance.
- Those who wish to continue and broaden their education.
August 11, 1983