- Information regarding the employee assistance program may be obtained from the director of human resources or the director of counseling services.
- Employees who enter into the employee assistance program are responsible for performing work duties.
- Referral or voluntary entry into the EAP shall not preclude disciplinary action. Discipline will be consistent with college board action and due process
- When an employee is referred to the EAP due to unsatisfactory work performance, information received from the director of counseling regarding the employee’s EAP treatment shall be maintained in the business office in a file separate from the employee’s personnel file.
- Employees whose work performance is satisfactory and who voluntarily enter the EAP shall not have any information regarding treatment forwarded to the business office unless the employee so requests it.
- The employee may decline to undertake treatment if they so desire.
To view the policy, go to POL 5.405 Employee Assistance Program