What’s your next step? Kirtland Community College Registrar’s Office staffers can help you. Let them set you up for success — whether you are coming or going.
Fall 2019 Important Dates:
- September 6, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. (Last day to drop with a refund)
- November 15, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. (Last day to withdraw)
Winter 2020 Registration Information:
Registration will open for returning students:
- Monday, November 4, 2019 for students with 30 or more earned credit hours
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019 for students with 12-29 earned credit hours
- Wednesday, November 6, 2019 for students with 0-11 earned credit hours
First time students to Kirtland or transfer students must attend an OAR (orientation). For more information regarding the OAR: https://www.kirtland.edu/orientation.
After November 4, registration will be open continuously except for the following brief closure for payment processing:
- Monday, December 9 starting at 4:30 p.m. until Friday, December 13 at 8:00 a.m.
Important information from the Student Financial Services Office:
- Fall 2019 bills are due August 5, 2019.
- Winter 2020 bills are due December 9, 2019.
We want our students to have their financial aid packages in place well before the due dates, so if you have not completed the 2019-20 FAFSA, do so ASAP! The link: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/.
Students receiving financial aid will be notified via KMail to log into Net Partner (single sign on menu under Sign In -> KMail) to complete required forms and to “accept” their awards. Failure to do so will result in an unpaid tuition bill.
Registrar’s Office Forms & Instructions
Registering, transferring or retrieving records is fast at Kirtland.
Registration and request forms are available online and most records are digital.
Staff members are experienced, friendly and helpful. Whenever you’re ready, they are prepared to:
- make the registration process as smooth as possible
- quickly retrieve records
- help you evaluate your credits
- obtain official transcripts
You may need the experts in this department if you:
- want transcripts sent to or from Kirtland
- are close to graduation
- served in the military
- need registration assistance
Your information also is safe with Kirtland because no third party (not even a family member) may access your information without your signature.
The integrity of Kirtland’s programs is fully intact because of the way Records and Registration works. Whether you’re transferring within, to or from Kirtland, you’ll discover fair procedures and a smooth process.
Let us help you attain your educational goals.
Did you transfer to a four-year university before you earned your associate degree?
Students now have the option to transfer those university credits back to their community college to complete their associate degree through Reverse Transfer! Find out more about Reverse Transfer.