CAREER COUNSELING: We’re located in the Administration Center (ADM) in the Student Success Center
Phone: (989) 275-5000, ext. 280 | Fax: (989) 275-6755
(989) 275-5000, ext. 440
General Office Hours
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
If you are undecided about your career path there are resources to help you to realize careers that may fit your interests, personality and aptitude. Career counseling is available to students are no charge.
Our office has career assessments available that can be useful as you make your personal, academic, and career decisions. The following assessments can increase your awareness of your career interests.
Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery* (ASVAB):
- Find out more about the ASVAB Test Information
*Although this assessment is used by the military to evaluate aptitude, when taken here at Kirtland, your scores are confidential.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and Strong Interest Inventory (SII):
- Find out more about the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Strong Interest Inventory (SII)
- MBTI and SII Assessments Registration
If you are an employer looking to post a position on our internet based “Job Bulletin Board”, please call (989) 275-5000, ext. 280 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student employment job opportunities
- Internet based “Job Bulletin Board”
- Resume workshop registration
- Resume and portfolio development
- Interviewing and employability skills
- Job search assistance
Career Counseling and Exploration
Do you need assistance in making career decisions? Visit our career counseling and exploration page for help.