The Facilities Management Department’s customers are students, faculty, support staff, board members, administration, and the community.
It is our mission to provide our customers with continued quality service in a professional, efficient, safe and timely manner. We feel that communication with our customers about what we do is priority.
It is our goal to provide our customers a safe, healthy, and aesthetically pleasing learning and work environment at Kirtland Community College.
How to use mySchoolDude Tutorials:
- Winter Safety on Ice
- Roscommon County Road Plowing Priorities and Map
- Winter Hazards Awareness 2015-16
Five-Year Capital Outlay
- 2017 Capital Outlay Plan/Master Plan
- 2016 Capital Outlay Plan/Master Plan
- 2015 Capital Outlay Plan/Master Plan
- 2014 Capital Outlay Plan/Master Plan
- 2011 Facilities Assessment Update
- 2011 Building Comparison Report
- 2011 Deferred Maintenance Campus Report
- 2011 Deferred Maintenance Detail Report