Secondary articulation provides high school students with an opportunity to earn college credit for work completed in their high school or tech center CTE programs. Through articulation agreements between Kirtland, the Michigan Department of Education, high schools and career centers, students are able to apply for college credit after completing a state approved program.
Applying for Credit
If your school has an articulation agreement with Kirtland, contact your teacher or counselor to assist you with the application process.
- Students have two years from the date of their high school graduation to apply for articulated credit at Kirtland.
- Complete the free application for admission.
- All of the articulation agreements are listed below, with the application included with each agreement. Click on the agreement for which you are applying for credit. Read through all of the conditions and requirements.
- Complete the application and include all of the required documentation and send it to Kirtland Community College’s Registrar’s Office.
- The Registrar’s Office will send an email to the student’s Kirtland email account explaining whether or not credit was awarded.
COOR Intermediate School District:
East Jordan High School:
Gaylord High School:
Huron Area Technical Center (HISD):
Iosco Regional Education Service Academy (IRESA):