Apply for Admission
Have you applied for admission? If not, that’s your first step. Visit the Admissions page to apply. Application for admission is FREE!
Apply for Financial Aid
Have you applied for financial aid? If not, go to our how to apply for aid page for instructions.
A student can obtain a tax return transcript free of charge through an online request at www.irs.gov, by calling the IRS at 1-800-908-9946 or by completing a Form 4506-T and submitting it to the IRS. The last option takes approximately three to four weeks.
- Detailed Instructions How to Request a Federal Tax Return Transcript
- IRS Form 4506-T to Obtain Tax Return Transcripts
Veterans Educational Benefits
Change of Program or Place of Training form (VA form 22-1995)
Change of Program or Place of Training form (Chapter 35 ONLY)
For academic year 2020-2021
For academic year 2021-2022
Outside Program Information/Forms
- Michigan Education and Training Voucher Information (ETV)
- ETV Application (ETV)
- Michigan Fostering Futures Scholarship Fact Sheet (FFS)
- Michigan Tuition Incentive Program Fact Sheet (T.I.P.)
- Michigan Children of Veterans Grant Fact Sheet (CVTG)
- Michigan Indian Tuition Waiver Application (MITW)
- Michigan Scholarships and Grants (MiSSG)