Print Friendly

How to Request a Transcript

For an official transcript, the Registrar’s Office will need the following information:

  1. Your SS# or Kirtland ID# and Date of Birth
  2. Your address and phone number
  1. The name and complete address of the college you would like it sent
  2. Your signature

You can go to Student Forms Central and download the transcript request form (PDF format) and print it.  Mail, email or fax completed form to the Registrar’s office.

When a transcript is requested to be sent to a student, an unofficial is sent unless it is for employment or a scholarship; that reason must be stated on the request.  Transcripts are not emailed, nor are they issued for any student who has financial obligations to Kirtland.

We accept requests via:

  • regular mail
  • email with scanned signature attachment
  • fax

Mailing Address:

Kirtland  Community College
Registrar’s Office
10775 N. St. Helen Road
Roscommon, MI  48653

Fax Number: (989) 275-6727

Email Address:

Transcripts are processed most Fridays. Incomplete requests may be delayed.

Students may access their unofficial transcripts online via myKirtland.  Log into myKirtland with your six digit Kirtland Student ID number and password.  (If you do not know your password, you will have to have it reset by calling our IT department at (989) 275-5000, ext. 499.)  Click on the Student tab – Course History – View Unofficial Transcript.  Scroll to the bottom and click on Custom transcript for an easy-to-read version which can be printed.